You may book online at www.united.com and enter your offer code (ZKKK611061) in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights.
MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel. You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426–1122 (Mon–Fri 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Sat–Sun 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Nuclear Deterrence Summit participants. Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1-800-328-1111* (Mon–Fri, 7:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m. Central Time)
Meeting Event Code: NMV9L
* Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Hyatt offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Reagan National Airport/DCA, every 20 mins:
* Shuttle runs from 4:40 am –12:00 am Midnight
* Airport Terminal A: 2nd curb by the marked “Hotel Shuttle” stop location
* Airport Terminals B & C: Door 2 and Door 4 on the Departure/Ticketing Floor by the marked “Hotel Shuttle” stop location
Travel Distance: Approximately 2 miles to hotel
Taxi: Estimated Fare: $20 USD
Travel Distance: Approximately 30 miles to hotel
Taxi: Estimated Fare: $55 USD
Travel Distance: Approximately 41.0 miles to hotel
Taxi: Estimated Fare: $90 USD
Hyatt offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the Crystal City Metro Station every 30 mins:
* Mon – Fri: 6:00 am –10:00pm
* Sat – Sun: 7:00 am –10:00pm
* Picks up in front of the Hotel, and at Crystal City Metro Stop (18th and Bell St.)
General Questions and Customer Service:
Conference and Speaking Opportunities:
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities:
Marketing and Registration:
Associate Brand Director
Assistant Operations Manager