Our Commitment to Safety for Attendees
The Nuclear Deterrence Summit is committed to the health and safety for our attendees, exhibitors and sponsors. In an effort to maintain the health and well-being of all participants,
Proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test prior to the start of the event will be required for entry.
For proof of vaccination, we will be using a private and secure cloud-based solution called ShareMyHealth. You will receive an email with specific instructions from ShareMyHealth on how to upload your vaccine card information or negative COVID test result prior to the conference.
In an effort to make this as easy as possible for everyone, we have four options from which to choose from:
1. Upload your vaccination card to the ShareMyHealth app or
2. Show your vaccination card (physical or scanned) along with a photo I.D. or
3. Provide a medical document showing a negative test within 72 hours of the start of the conference or
4. If you arrive with none of the above, we will provide you with nearby test site locations where you can get a rapid test at your expense.
The Nuclear Deterrence Summit, along with The Hyatt Regency Crystal City, have also implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols at the event. These include:
High Traffic Areas (such as handrails, escalators, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.) will be disinfected by the venue staff frequently.
Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available throughout the event.
Masks will be provided for any attendee who wants one. Our events will follow CDC and local guidance regarding the use of face masks.
Conference Sessions will be set to allow for proper physical distancing in accordance with local and CDC guidelines.
Food & Beverage Services will employ the highest standard of food safety, minimizing self-service options.
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City – One of our highest priorities for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Hyatt properties is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind. Guided by our purpose of care and experience delivering world-class hospitality for more than 60 years, Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols and includes:
- GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Hyatt hotels
- Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their hotel adhering to new operational protocols and training
- Cross-functional panel of trusted medical and industry advisors—including experts from Cleveland Clinic—to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire hotel experience.
Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment is an important expression of our purpose to care for people so they can be their best—now and in the future.
CDC COVID-19 Website
WHO COVID-19 Website
CDC Travel Notices