2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
A discounted room rate of $215/night plus applicable taxes has been secured for the 2018 Decommissioning Strategy Summit at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Beyond May 9, 2018, reservations can be made directly with the hotel.
Experience the finest in Southern hospitality at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. Our premier Opryland hotel offers guests an unforgettable getaway with all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Located only 10 minutes from the airport and featuring an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping, recreational activities and entertainment, there’s never a shortage of things to do at our resort.
Please note there is a $20 Resort Fee plus tax per room, per night. The Resort Fee includes the following:
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- High Speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
Nashville International Airport – BNA
Hotel direction: 8.3 miles N
Airport shuttle service, scheduled, fee: $19 USD (one way)
Shuttle Phone: +1 615 883 2211
Bus service, fee: $2 USD (one way)
Estimated taxi fare: $30 USD (one way)