June 7-8, 2018 | Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center | Nashville, TN
Participate in the first annual Decommissioning Strategy Forum to learn how to capitalize on opportunities in the nuclear decommissioning market. Join hundreds of industry and government attendees to make important connections and leave with clear tactics to apply to your decommissioning strategies.
About the Event
Decommissioning strategies are an integral part of the safety and security of all nuclear waste management initiatives. With 19 nuclear reactors undergoing decommissioning and several others announcing closures dates, the market for decommissioning work continues to expand.
Hear from decommissioning experts, state and local regulatory officials and technology providers at the first annual Decommissioning Strategy Forum to guide your insight on these business opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Frederic Bailly, Vice President, Reactor Decommissioning, Orano
- Larry Camper (Conference Chair), USNRC Retired, Nuclear Safety Consultant, Talisman International LLC
- Francis (Chip) Cameron, Public Outreach Manager, Enercon Federal Services
- David Carlson, President and Chief Operating Officer, Waste Control Specialists, LLC
- Pamela B. Cowan, Vice President, Nuclear Generation, NEI
- Jeff Hays, Senior Vice President, Commercial Decommissioning, EnergySolutions
- Patricia Holahan, Director, Division of Rulemaking, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Jeff Kerridge, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Nuclear & Environment (N&E) Strategic Business Unit, AECOM
- J. Greg Meyer, Senior Vice President, Energy & Nuclear Business Sector, FLUOR
- Michele Sampson, Acting Deputy Director, Division of Decommissioning, Uranium Recovery and Waste Programs, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- James Taylor, Principle Vice President and General Manager of Environmental, Bechtel Corporation
To check out all confirmed speakers, click here.
Registration is open and includes:
- 1.5 days of discussions and networking
- Keynote addresses from industry and government
- Opening reception, breakfast, breaks and lunch
For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact: David Brumbach | 301-354-1774 | email@example.com
For information on speaking opportunities, contact: Nancy Berlin | 703-527-2764 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed companies include:
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Discover the best of Nashville for only $215/ night (plus taxes) all while being close to the action!
Click here to book your room. Rates available until Tuesday, May 9, 2018.
Who Should Attend
The first annual Decommissioning Strategy Forum is focused solely on commercial decommissioning and the business opportunities surrounding nuclear decommissioning. This market represents tremendous opportunity across the entire enterprise.
Who should attend:
- C-Level/VP/Directors from Industry and Utilities
- Decommissioning professionals tasked with strategy and policy, operations and technology
- Business Development /Sales/Marketing professionals
- Program Manager and Directors
- Plant Managers and Directors
|Registration Type||VIP Rate
Registration includes continental breakfast and refreshments, access to all educational sessions, lunch, and access to the exhibit space.