Plan to join us for the 10th Annual RadWaste Summit this September to focus on educational content that covers the full spectrum of commercial and federal radioactive waste management, including from the U.S. DOE, DoD, EPA, Army Corps, utilities, disposal and treatment vendors, and more.
This year’s theme is, "Providing Key Solutions for Nuclear Materials Management." Attend to network with over 400 peers and colleagues to participate in lively discussions between government officials and top leaders within the industry. Agenda topics for 2016 will include:
- Management of Used Nuclear Fuel and High Level Radioactive Waste
- Storage and Transportation of Nuclear Spent Fuel and Nuclear Waste
- International Project Updates
- U.S. Project Updates
- FUSRAP and US Army Corps of Engineers Sites
- Low Level Waste Issues/Challenges and Solutions
- Defense Waste Opportunities and Challenges
- And more!
Attendees: Register by July 8 to secure the advanced rate discount - you can save up to $200!
Sponsorship opportunities are also available; please contact Kristy Keller at 301-354-1779 or email@example.com for a copy of the prospectus and to secure your sponsorship.