Nearly 350 major players from government and the radioactive waste management industry gathered in September of 2015 for the 9th Annual RadWaste Summit in Summerlin, NV. Attendees heard keynote presentations, listened in on and participated in lively discussions between government officials and top leaders in the industry, and made professional connections with one another to move business forward.
Attendees of the 2015 RadWaste Summit said…
- “Excellent conference and the dinner on the lawn for very good for chatting with colleagues. Very professional overall.”
- “This summit was a great window into the inner workings of the radwaste industry”
- “Very good topics in sessions”
- “Excellent discussion opportunity on a variety of relevant topics for the whole spectrum of the nuclear industry”
- “Conference is professionally managed”
- “Sessions have been an interesting look at the challenges and solutions facing the nuclear industry today. Conference has been great!”
- “Panels coupled with audience participation are really good!”
Coverage of the 2015 RadWaste Summit Includes:
- Y-12 UPF Can be Completed on Schedule, Lawmaker Says, Weapons Complex Monitor
- EnergySolutions On Track for October DU Response Submittal, RadWaste Monitor
- SLDA RFP Release Likely by End of Year, RadWaste Monitor
- DOE Aims for Greater Scrutiny of Nuclear Waste Sent to WIPP, Weapons Complex Monitor
- WIPP Re-Opening Comes Before Interim Storage, NMED Secretary Says, RadWaste Monitor
“Attendees and sponsors came away from Radwaste Summit 2015 telling us that they were excited by the topics, the speakers and new people they met this year,” said Thomas Sloma-Williams, group publisher of ExchangeMonitor. “People engaged in every aspect of the event. They are passionate about their work and their mission. That tells me we’ll have much to continue to discuss at the 2016 RadWaste Summit.”
Make sure to join us next year, September 7-9, 2016 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa in Summerlin, NV for the tenth annual RadWaste Summit.
Interested in sponsoring and/or exhibiting at the 2016 RadWaste Summit? Contact Bryan Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on securing your sponsorship package!